Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chapter 5 - Let's Go Back to Bandera (Part 2)


Chapter 5 - Let's Go Back to Bandera (Part 2)(Last Chapter)

Joseph didn't do what as others expected. He calmly disarmed himself, put it on the floor and kicked the gun set to them.

"I didn't want to fight, I just want to talk." He continued to talk.

"Brothers, I know i was wrong at keeping my marriage thing to all of you. I was wrong, I'm now seeking for forgiveness from all of you, forgive me like how I’ve forgiven all of you. I guess neither among you know that Jenny was pregnant that time. My poor child, he was not able to live to call his daddy and mummy and get to take his first breath. He was dead in his mum's tummy. I planned to surprise all of you with my newborn child, but I didn't have a chance to do that. Despite all this, I chose to forgive. Look at me, I’m a changed person now. There are so many things we can do besides the bad things. Guys, they were all over now. I just hope that we can be together again like last time." Joseph swallowed his saliva down from his throat.

Jenny coudn't stand with it anymore. She burst out with tears and cried unstoppably.

The bar was in silence and full with sadness at his moment.

The brothers realized. We can tell from their face that they felt guilty towards Joseph. They just wanted to teach Joseph a lesson for neglecting them for a woman. They didn't expect the worst thing that had happened to happen.

Joseph broke the silence. He started to do what he always did with his brothers to celebrate victory. It was their signature move.


"Tuk Tuk (clap), Tuk Tuk (clap), Tuk Tuk (clap)"

"Tuk Tuk (clap), Tuk Tuk (clap), Tuk Tuk (clap) "

The brothers put down the guns and followed the move.

"Tuk Tuk (clap), Tuk Tuk (clap), Tuk Tuk (clap)

We will we will rock you...rock you!

We will we will rock you...rock you!


It was a very touching moment. The brothers ran towards him to hug him.

"Sorry, sorry. We promise you! We wouldn't hurt you and anyone anymore. Please forgive us."

They said together with consensus.

"Yes, yes. We are fine now, we are still brothers."

In the end, the bad cowboys from Bandera, Texas turned good. They decided to run a business and they opened a bar. Jenny and Joseph soon had another child whom they named the child as BendiciĆ³n that carries the meaning of ‘Blessing’ in English. The cowboys lived together happily ever after, in this famous cowboy town with the new family members.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment